St. Philip French Quarter Apartment's Policies
Thank you for choosing to stay at the St. Philip!
We know everyone comes to New Orleans to enjoy themselves and have a good time. We encourage all guests to do so. Please remember though, that we are also a place of rest and relaxation. We strive very hard to maintain a very balanced ambiance to ensure all of our guests are able to enjoy their stay. We kindly ask all guests to please observe the following:
- We are a completely smoke free property. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on premises (this includes courtyard, balconies, hallways and entry). Smoking in any apartment will result in cleaning/disinfecting fees of $300 or more.
- All guests should come and go in a quiet, respectful manner that does not intrude on any other guests' enjoyment. Quiet hours are between 11:00pm and 10:00am. We ask that you come and go with soft steps and quiet voices. (Hard to believe, but some people like to go to bed early while visiting.)
- If you are in an apartment with hardwood floors, please be mindful of guests below and refrain from walking with heels or hard soles.
- All guests must be registered. We should already have the names of all guests occupying apartments before you arrive. If we do not have a persons name, we will not consider them and official guest. (Especially important in case of a lockout or lost key.)
- Balconies, courtyard and apartments are for the exclusive use of registered guests only. Glassware is not allowed on balconies. Guests should never hang off or lean over balconies. Dangerous or unsafe activities are not allowed on balconies. Guests should always use common sense and good judgment in their behavior.
- Parties or gatherings of any type are not allowed in apartments, courtyard or on balconies. Please do not use the St. Philip as a gathering place for others not staying here. There are several bars very close by which can be used for this purpose.
- Do not share the security code with anyone not staying here; this includes friends, family, and delivery persons.
- Loud, rude, obnoxious, disrespectful, or disorderly behavior is not allowed at any time. We will give one courtesy warning for any such behavior. If such behavior continues, you and your party can be evicted without refund. If necessary we will not hesitate to call NOPD for assistance.
- We will bill for any permanently stained/ruined towels or linens. For your convenience we have provided makeup removal pads in all apts. Linens, blankets or towels are not to be removed from apartments. Please do not take these items to parks or festivals.
- Normal cleaning fees are included in all rental rates, and you are not required to clean before checking out, however we will bill for any excessive/abnormal cleaning, damages, or missing items, or service calls.
If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, do not hesitate to call upon us.